grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

and its considered rude to ask the age of a woman. Bummer... LOL

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Well I know I will be bugging you Enola ! I hope you can start back with chickens soon. [​IMG]

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    his wife is 48-49 I have forgotten already. I am 53 .

4. lindalouly

LOL I was raised in a military family. I had to call dad sir... He didnt even become human to me until he had grandkids.. then it was papa from there on out. My kids are always saying how awesome he is and he is but man, if they knew the man I grew up with... my kids would be behaving a lot better.

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't armchair quarterback from across the country, but I've seen so many autistic individuals THRIVE with proper programs! I don't want to sound like a simpleton here. Easy for me to do as I'm not raising an autistic child. IF they are allowed to indulge and thrive at what they obsess over and are shielded from the things that put them over the top and set them off, I've found them to function very nicely with great happiness. K. Nuff from me. I'll go write a story.

6. lindalouly

None to me are grandparent age... but what do I know.. and I also know you had your DD super young as well.

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

That sounds perfect. You have enough on your plate.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    agreed 100% !! Sometimes its very hard to figure out what that something is though. the "experts" want you to use what they love as a reward for doing things they hate. I tried that road too. much better to let them teach themself doing what they ant to do. Its how he learned to read .

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana

10. lindalouly

I got married at 18.. got pregnant at 20 and lost the baby and got preganant 2 months later with Michael. Was done having kids with my third and then number four came along 6 months after me and my husband decided to date.... I cried. I cried alot. but it all worked out... the funny thing is that the company christmas party when we were first seeing each other I told him I had three kids and if he wanted kids he needs to find a new girl to chase... He asked if I would give him a year to change my mind... months later, Number four came along... birthcontrol baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by