grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I love your pictures ! never a bad one. when are you going to start throwing some in for the caption contest ?

3. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

4. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    When i was coming out of the dr on wednsday a young lady asked if she could hold the door for my i said no i was gonns hold it for her we both laughed at the irony lol

5. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    Common courtesy and common sense aint as common as they once was !!!!

2 people like this.
  6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    its very confusing isnt it ? LOL

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    BB in a min. sweating isnt the only thing these steroids do ! I am eating like a horse.

8. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

K here is a story from Dysfunction Junction! I'm typing exerpts from the essays the Juveys wrote me this week.I got 7 essays.
    Bryan:"I have learned to care for another living creature. I have learned that all life is precious". "I've never been trusted. Thank you for trusting me to care for Roxy. I am proud of myself and have bonded with her". I promise I will keep her safe and love her". "This program is more than a certificate or candy. It's a chance to show how mature I am and that I can care for something other than myself".
    Anthony: "I appreciate you bringing the dogs. I want to teach them everything so they can finally find a home. I will do everything I can do by following the rules because these dogs deserve love and a home. Thank you very much for bringing this here".
    Villafan: Thank you for letting me participate. The first thing I learned is that there is more to training a dog than barking orders to them. You have to have patience and self control. Positive reinforcement and treats to teach them what you want. That creates good habits. Also, don't expect your dog to pay attention to you just because you want her to right then. You have to teach them".
    Miguel:" ...most dogs know when their owners are down...It helps me out when I'm mad, sad or stressed. Dogs cheer me up so I'm in a happy mood and it rubs off on me. Animals are a great way to keep you put of trouble. If you had a dog to love to not be spending time on the streets".
    [​IMG]The powerful language of dogs.

6 people like this.
  9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    my sister was over and I asked her to hold a pup or two for me...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  10. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG][​IMG]There is NEVER a bad time for a baby. Just sayin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by