grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

loVE !!!!![​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] sure just remind me lol

oh granny!!!!

[​IMG]

perhaps this will potty train her!!!! what in the world is she doin piddlin in the house granny!!! put a diaper on that dog!!!! [​IMG]

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    That is a great story Mutt ! To know you are making a difference is bound to be the best !
    Sally, so pretty. you will have Twist drooling over that little boy. was she the biggest ?

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    life is life!! there is a reason we were put on this earth way I see it [​IMG] like my son says " unplug people " [​IMG]

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Cuteness!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    No the black white boy was!!!

7. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    Well said NEVER a bad time for a baby , changed my mind,changed my heart, changed my life

2 people like this.
  8. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Granny, both of my house dogs are in heat. The male dogs have started coming by already. I am going to call the dog warden on Monday and have him go around and remind all of my idiot @ss neighbors to keep their dogs home......

Looking forward to moving to get away from them.....

9. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    great picture..handsome boys

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Sally, I have only had this dog for a couple months I guess . the man I got her from just lied to me all the way around including her being spayed. she is everything he said she wasnt. He promised to take her back the whole 9 yards. I am having a hard time with this one because, well, frankly I just dont think she has all her marbles . She has been beat to top it all off and I have been slow going just to win her trust. She is not the ideal dog/pet but I am determined .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by