grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

They need a diaper for about 4 days. After that, I just wash the couvh cover every couple of days. And they dont sleep on my bed for about a week. I bought them female dog panties that I fashioned a type of harness to keep them from pulling them off. The diaper hoes on first, the the panties with the harness. They only need to go outside 3 times a day, so it is not too much trouble.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so you take it off when they ask to go out ! Lily dont ask yet. I just let her out about 10 times a day. sometimes she refuses to go out. if the porch is wet thas one time she gets "put" out.

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

You are doing the best you can with her granny. You got stuck with an unbroke rude POS dog. Worse, she'd been mistreated. Kudos for your determination. You seem to be making headway with her! That said, dogs live in the moment. I hope you don't let her past abuse undermine your need to teach her some rules of the house.

4. Mutt Farm

You little stinker! You're adorable!

1 person likes this.
  5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks mutt, no Im not. Like i said, sometimes she will refuse to go out . I dont yell I just dont give her a choice in the matter . I ask once and if she refuses i take her collar and put her out. She sure dont like to get her paws wet. Bet snow is going to be something else.

6. Mutt Farm

[​IMG]Hope you can come back! Thanks for the friendship and chat!

7. Mutt Farm

Remember the old tube tops for girls? They make one for male dogs with velcro. It covers their wangar.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Wasnt Twist supposed to move them yaks today ? that scares the crap out of me.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ohh, hahahaaa why ? wont it just slide down ? Mine always did.. [​IMG]

10. Mutt Farm

That should be fine granny. I don't worry so much here about it as I have all tile or wood floors. Quick mop is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by