grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

My dogs are not polite enough to ask. Sugar plants her fat butt on the floor and stares at us he a while, if we don't notice, then she does her pee pee dance and starts barking. Foxxy being the "blonde" one, just goes along for the ride. But, neither of them will go out if the ground is wet. They use their pee pads then.

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

oh mY, You guys are way cuter than I thought. You wanna come over for a beer???

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    shes not being very active . Mostly laying around. she did ask to go back into the chicken run today. I let her in and she went and ate some dog food I had left in there and came back out.

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    same here granny 17 with my first one,,i had to grow up fast..

5. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Wait a second.. You guys look like teenagers!!! LOL Super cute.. Mutt, Your turn... York, granny, danna??? Watermellon, enola, newphie

6. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

And that is perfect. Out you go. She'll figure it out. Of course she'd rather do her business in your house, but that's not ok! At this point, IMO, you've had her long enough that I'd go a little old school if you catch her peeing in the house. Peeing outside MUST be her better more comfortable choice or she never will.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Hi Danna ! How was your day ? raining there ? I went and sat in the rain til I cooled down then a warm shower and felt much better !

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    great lookin couple too!!

My male I call DIAPER BOY and I use an old band the DH got after his belly surgery [​IMG] cause he does mark! and the hospital thing is adjustable with velcro and its a wide band so its perfect!

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

He was! Nothin on FB? Kinda dangerous! [​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I make a loud sound that stops her in her tracks It was very funny when I heard her in the garbage yesterday. I knew what she was doing so I acked or whatever you would call it and DD had mopped the floor and I could here her running but getting no where. hahaaa

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by