grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dogs are not polite enough to ask. Sugar plants her fat butt on the floor and stares at us he a while, if we don't notice, then she does her pee pee dance and starts barking. Foxxy being the "blonde" one, just goes along for the ride. But, neither of them will go out if the ground is wet. They use their pee pads then.

I'm snapping the pic! A photog came later. My dad was there, too. Just not on the steps yet.

DH is the wooly bear!
lau.gif

Ok, so here's one of us:
oh mY, You guys are way cuter than I thought. You wanna come over for a beer???

shes not being very active . Mostly laying around. she did ask to go back into the chicken run today. I let her in and she went and ate some dog food I had left in there and came back out.

thanks mutt, no Im not. Like i said, sometimes she will refuse to go out . I dont yell I just dont give her a choice in the matter . I ask once and if she refuses i take her collar and put her out. She sure dont like to get her paws wet. Bet snow is going to be something else.
And that is perfect. Out you go. She'll figure it out. Of course she'd rather do her business in your house, but that's not ok! At this point, IMO, you've had her long enough that I'd go a little old school if you catch her peeing in the house. Peeing outside MUST be her better more comfortable choice or she never will.

Hi Danna ! How was your day ? raining there ? I went and sat in the rain til I cooled down then a warm shower and felt much better !

I'm snapping the pic! A photog came later. My dad was there, too. Just not on the steps yet.

DH is the wooly bear!
lau.gif

Ok, so here's one of us:
great lookin couple too!!

Yeah, if you leave them in ang go away, accidents can happen. Heat cycle shouldn't make her pee inside. Really wish you had a crate for her.

lau.gif
Seriously! I've had a couple males that liked to "mark" in the house or the kennels. I put the belly band pants on them. Pizz away! They'd hike a leg and turn around to admire their handiwork, nothing there! After a few times, they realized their wanger was really wet and they weren't marking anything!
gig.gif
My male I call DIAPER BOY and I use an old band the DH got after his belly surgery
lau.gif
cause he does mark! and the hospital thing is adjustable with velcro and its a wide band so its perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom