grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet dreams. Am I the last one here tonight?
I'm here. you just don't like talking to me!
hit.gif

Mutt I love all the great heart touching stories you share with us. It helps my depression reading them just knowing there's people out there like you that really care.

4 or 5 I think, first thought I was going to have 2 of them broody. Got pecked in the hand by the other one on the nest & she's never done that. But she eventually got off the nest & didn't go back. Told hubby last week that I suppected she was having the urge again. Sure enough, all she needed was for an egg to be left a little longer in the nest than usual, WaLaa broody lol.

Last edited:
Sorry Red, wish I could have helped look. I know your frustrated. Hoping for the best :hugs
Thanks. I've always wondered what it'd feel like to lose one. Now I know. It sucks something that I can't say on here because I told Sally I was going to be a good roo tonight. I've been lucky with deer falling dead in there tracks for years now. Guess I shouldn't complain.
It happens to the best hunters Red. Please try not to beat yourself up too much ~ night.

4 or 5 I think, fist thought I was going to have 2 of them broody. Got pecked in the hand by the other one on the nest & she's never done that. But she eventually got off the nest & didn't go back. Told hubby last week that I suppected she was having the urge again. Sure enough, all she needed was for an egg to be left a little longer in the nest than usual, WaLaa broody lol.
I sure Hope my silkies a hen. I don't think I could train my roo to go broody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom