grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in NC will.? I in Rockingham. You gonna register your chickens ?

Well im gonna.wait and.see but im not planning on it if i say absoulutely i aint gonna i might have to eat some.crow and i dont like crow and i dont like crawfishing my way outta nuthin and i dont like revenuers neither lol

Last edited:
Parents would riot if phones weren't allowed at school here. Each school has it's own rules, and last year he was supposed to have his phone registered at the office (I think we never did that
idunno.gif
) and it could only be used before and after school. This year, at the high school, it is up to individual teachers to set the rules for their class. He's got a geometry class that has no book, it is online, so he has to have some way to access the internet. We got him a tablet for school. It's a different world from when I was a teen!!!
What? I know you're offline right now but how the he!! does a HS that our REDICULOUS tax dollars pay for not have a book?
old.gif
What happens if you don't provide it?

Well im gonna.wait and.see but im not planning on it if i say absoulutely i aint gonna i might have to eat some.crow and i dont like crow and i dont like crawfishing my way outta nuthin and i dont like revenuers neither lol
That's my plan too. They claim they're here to help. Anytime government steps in to help, it always seems to cost me. Honestly I can't remember them ever helping me. I think that we'd be better off without their help.

they are really great when their asleep glad mine have left the nest well my girl kerry shes 29 she still keeps her bed room here
we tried moving house but she found us i put a bag full of cloths by the back door she came in the front door and said hi yer dad
some one has left me another bag of cloths just put them in my room ok

good luck

thumbsup.gif
You are very funny! My parents always threatened to move too! No forwarding address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom