grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bubbles12345 I see you lurkin on me grannys thread.... dont be shy.... she will be on shortly pop on and say hello, she will just love you sweets promise!
frow.gif

Good morning all !!! No better way to start the day then with bubbles popping
frow.gif
welcome .
I got sucked into all the song links from last night . LOL Im getting nutting for Christmas because I aint ben nutting but bad ! I already have that squirrel that sings that. hahaaaa bought it for my son many yrs. ago. It still sits in his bedroom window. like mother like son right ?

Enola, thanks for the info. I looked up the iowa blue and it says they lay brown eggs ? agree about all these "blue" eggs floating around . people color blind .

Good morning all !!!  No better way to start the day then with bubbles popping :frow    welcome .
I got sucked into all the song links from last night . LOL Im getting nutting for Christmas because I aint ben nutting but bad !  I already have that squirrel that sings that. hahaaaa  bought it for my son many yrs. ago.  It still sits in his bedroom window. like mother like son right ? 

:D Thankyou!

Good Morning Going to post a JOKE if it offened's let me know and I will try to remove it

Subject: Investment opportunity

Investment opportunity

Thought you might want to consider getting on board early, and buy stock In this
company.
A German Engineer just started a business in Afghanistan.
He's making land mines that look like prayer mats.

It's doing well.
He says prophets are going through the roof.

Places Not to go if You Want to Stay Alive!

This is FASCINATING !! ....... WORLD MURDER STATISTICS .....
BE SURE TO READ TO THE END OF THE LISTINGS ......

Did not post to keep it short and sweet

From the World Health Organization
The latest Murder Statistics for the world: (2014)
Murders per 100,000 citizens per year.ALL (109) of the countries above America, HAVE 100% gun bans!

It might be of interest to note that SWITZERLAND is not shown on this list, because it has...NO MURDER OCCURRENCE!
I find this interesting, and asked my friend in Lausanne to tell me if it’s true.
However, SWITZERLAND 'S law requires that EVERYONE:
1. Own a gun.
2. Maintain Marksman qualifications ... regularly.
(Switzerland provides every citizen with 250 rounds of ammo yearly. 100 of that is used in yearly government MANDATORY Marksman qualifying, for EVERYONE over the age of 10.)

Is there something to be learned from this??
I think the message is - loud and clear...
GUN bans and restrictions...DO NOT WORK !!!

Got from my cousin.

AGAIN IF IT OFFENDS I WILL REMOVE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom