grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much got caught up with reading. I want you all to know if I disappear before the end of the month that its all your fault :gig You tube gobbles data like crazy & I just couldn't stay away from all the Christmas songs you all shared. So if I'm missing just before Christmas, "this grandma didn't get run over by a reindeer. Just used all my data allotment" :lau

Sally I see you trying to dance with twist again. Its nice of you to try to make an old man feel good.
gig.gif

aww Red, you know he can do all that by himself ! of course you know !
bun.gif

Pretty much got caught up with reading. I want you all to know if I disappear before the end of the month that its all your fault
gig.gif
You tube gobbles data like crazy & I just couldn't stay away from all the Christmas songs you all shared. So if I'm missing just before Christmas, "this grandma didn't get run over by a reindeer. Just used all my data allotment"
lau.gif

You cant go MIA just here at Christmas !!!!

sorry was MIA for a bit but life invaded my granny time. Had to go look at a room to make angie and the a quick run to the store as I ran out of nipple numnums. or titty treats, aka milk. A must for coffee and fighting off of night cramps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom