grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Places Not to go if You Want to Stay Alive! This is FASCINATING !! ....... WORLD MURDER STATISTICS ..... BE SURE TO READ TO THE END OF THE LISTINGS ...... Did not post to keep it short and sweet From the World Health Organization The latest Murder Statistics for the world: (2014) Murders per 100,000 citizens per year.ALL (109) of the countries above America, HAVE 100% gun bans! It might be of interest to note that SWITZERLAND is not shown on this list, because it has...NO MURDER OCCURRENCE![COLOR=1F497D] [/COLOR] [COLOR=1F497D]I find this interesting, and asked my friend in Lausanne to tell me if it’s true.[/COLOR] However, SWITZERLAND 'S law requires that EVERYONE: 1. Own a gun. 2. Maintain Marksman qualifications ... regularly. [COLOR=0000FF](Switzerland provides every citizen with 250 rounds of ammo yearly. 100 of that is used in yearly government MANDATORY Marksman qualifying, for EVERYONE over the age of 10.)[/COLOR] Is there something to be learned from this?? I think the message is - loud and clear...
GUN bans and restrictions...DO NOT WORK !!!

Got from my cousin.

AGAIN IF IT OFFENDS I WILL REMOVE
You cannot argue with proven statistics

I have a pair of "north Dakota Blues"
ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom