grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Very business like. They met and the library and got a lot done, about 5 pages written. I don't think anything is going to happen with this boy and girls until he finds The One. He is surprisingly picky. One girl he kind of liked a few months ago informed him she could get him some weed anytime he wanted.
ep.gif
She was promptly relegated to the Just Friends category. In that case, I'm glad he is picky!! He's still pretty young. No hurry!!

That's for sure and on the bright side he is starting to date (sort of)

Very business like. They met and the library and got a lot done, about 5 pages written.  I don't think anything is going to happen with this boy and girls until he finds The One.  He is surprisingly picky.  One girl he kind of liked a few months ago informed him she could get him some weed anytime he wanted. :eek:    She was promptly relegated to the Just Friends category.  In that case, I'm glad he is picky!!  He's still pretty young.  No hurry!! 

At least he done the right thing. Sounds like a smart kid.

take you pic and have a balloon company turn it into a "doll"   and mail that up 
Twist I'm not even gonna letcha have your way with a blow up doll that looks like me :gig

a real tree !!!! awesome . I went looking for one around the property but didnt have the heart. LOL Im going to cut some limbs and put them in a vase. (twists idea)

Got it at Lowe's. They were almost all out, hardly anything t choose from. Guy said there were a few toward the front like what we wanted, and he could discount them to get rid of them. Well one was perfect and we got $10 off. Best looking tree we've had in years. I always get a real tree. That's my Christmas present. I don't ask for anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom