grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry ex- intended as I can't spell fian???? I have never actually been down the isle unless you count being a pall bearer. LOL
D.gif
Chicken.

Twist doesn't Sherry have a friend she could hook you up with? Sorry just dropped into the middle of the conversation. Just got another batch of Christmas cards done & ready for the outgoing mail tomorrow.

Last edited:

The plumber is male and so is his son.   The Boiler inspect is female married with twin boys.  Lady friend was my ex  sherry.   We are still GREAT friends.  much better friends then we ever were as a couple.    

How long were you married?

sorry ex- intended  as I can't spell fian????    I have never actually been down the isle  unless you count being a pall bearer.  LOL 

I could never remain friends with an ex. When I have exhausted all my trust and forgiveness, its over for me. But I'm glad that you can!
Me either Tippy, just couldn't respect a cheater.

Twist doesn't Sherry have a friend she could hook you up with? Sorry just dropped into the middle of the conversation. Just got another batch of Christmas cards done & ready for the outgoing mail tomorrow.

not that I know of. I have met most of her female friend's and the honestly scare the chicken poo out of me. (shivers uncontrollably)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom