grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say have a love hate relationship with her. She doesn't use butter which in my book puts her way down on the cooking skill/taste book. She makes her potatoe salad with mashed potatoes (strange) and very very dry. (gasp water please) Beth hasn't left any Hershies treasure around the house for a couple 3 days now
celebrate.gif
And no piddles for about a day and a half. Guess the nose rub and ONE swat treatment is working. Might also have something to do with watching the adult dogs and nice weather also.

Twisted, I had an Australian Shepherd that house trained in less thana week! I was so pleased! Then she got the habit of going to the door, whining to get my attention, then peeing on the floor to mske me hurry up. One hectic, frantic school morning, she did that, I snatched her up, flipped her over and scrubbed up the floor with all of that pretty fur she had! Calmly put her out the door and made her stay outside for the rezt of the day.... She never did it again
1f609.png

Last edited:
yes SHE is a good girl. I only keep female pups. and then only black and white ones. New studs are cheaper then the girls and liver and whites are way easier to find then the black and white. FUNNY that since the black and white is dominate. Also I prefer the black and white, that way their fur shows up on all of your clothing. LOL Just like the 2 types of dust, light dust attracted to dark things and dark dust attracted to light things. RULE number ONE in my house if you disturb the dust (like drawing pics in it) then you have to dust the entire piece of furniture you messed with. Other number ONE rule here is this is a smoking house you can go outside to breathe.

Last edited:
lol Enola. what ever works right? I got my cocker and i went in the back yard and peed. she watched me the she peep. one time, one trip. she has never messed in the house except for when she was sick. she has a sensitive stomach and everyone wants to feed the cute little doggy table scraps.

ok, now i am going to have to make a sign and hang it outside for all the nurses, workers , ect... This is a smoking house, If you want to breath go outside !!
gig.gif

Twisted, I had an Australian Shepherd that house trained in less thana week! I was so pleased! Then she got the habit of going to the door, whining to get my attention, then peeing on the floor to mske me hurry up. One hectic, frantic school morning, she did that, I snatched her up, flipped her over and scrubbed up the floor with all of that pretty fur she had! Calmly put her out the door and made her stay outside for the rezt of the day.... She never did it again
1f609.png

yeppers they have to learn there are consquences to their actions. Of course you also need to have a smart breed that lives to please

Also have 2 signs in house one says Please hold your breath while I smoke. and the other say Harrassing my about my smoking may be hazardous to YOUR health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom