grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I can sympathize. My bladder seems to have it's own alarm clock set to 4am. It's annoyingly reliable. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I swear Mike says I am up every 2 hours. I refuse to look at the clock, it is irritating to see that I am in the bathroom so soon after the last yime.

3. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Not sure about that but I know Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Mike has corrected me, it is As You Wish.

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Ah yes, that's it! Funny, but for such a corny and somewhat romantic movie, the men folk really love it! My hubs remembers scenes and lines from it too. And men just want to hear us say As you wish! [​IMG]

6. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    but only if your really mean it LOL

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    OMG Granny so sorry to hear about your new troubles. Your right lucky the barn didn't burn down. Not sure about your financial loss but you might be covered for damages and the loss of livestock (chicks) under your insurance. Worth checking out any way.

Another easy way to remove broken light bulbs take a raw potatoe cut in half and stick on the broken end of bulb then just screw out and throw away.

Slow day here other then turning away a couple egg customers, hens and I can keep up with demand maybe time to raise the prices.

Good night all and sweet dream and warm fuzzies.

8. manychitlens

manychitlens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2014
    Northern California
    Sorry, I joined the thread and then dropped off the planet for a few days. :) I caught up but let's see what I can remember, which probably isn't much...

Thank you for all of the welcomes! :)

Granny that is freaking TERRIFYING that you had a fire!!!!!! I am so glad that everyone is okay, and so sorry for your losses! :( Thank God it wasn't worse. Fires scare the bejeezus out of me.

I can't drink that Sleepytime Tea. Ironically, it gives me nightmares. LOL! It's the hibiscus in it, it gives me these horrid, very vivid nightmares. [​IMG]

I love seeing the pictures of all of the new babies!!! I can't wait until we get ours. :)

I know there was a lot more but I'm having a hard time remembering. After a few babies I swear that pregnancy brain becomes a permanent condition. ;) Had the IEP meeting for my son on Thursday. It went pretty much as expected. I spent the last few days building a brooder, which I'm hoping will also come in handy for a sick bay/maternity ward/broody breaker if necessary. We shall see. Maybe I just wasted a lot of perfectly good wood and paint, LOL. :)

9. manychitlens

manychitlens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2014
    Northern California
    Oh right, Princess Bride... I love that movie!! I could probably quote a lot of it, and there aren't many movies that I can do that with. :) I've never seen Castaway. Maybe I should watch it. :)

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    We weren't home, so I missed everything else. I never have trouble sleeping. My problem is getting ENOUGH sleep. I require a lot, and never quite make it. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by