grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take Melatonin, benadryl and medication for back pain on the nights before I work the next day. I take the pills and swallow them with Sleepy Time Tea. I even brew an extra cup and leave it on the kitchen counter in case I need a drink in the middle of the night.

I think when I see my dr this year I am going to ask him about my bladder, which wakes me up at least three times a night.

I can sympathize. My bladder seems to have it's own alarm clock set to 4am. It's annoyingly reliable.
roll.png

Last edited:
Ah yes, that's it! Funny, but for such a corny and somewhat romantic movie, the men folk really love it! My hubs remembers scenes and lines from it too. And men just want to hear us say As you wish!
lol.png

OMG Granny so sorry to hear about your new troubles. Your right lucky the barn didn't burn down. Not sure about your financial loss but you might be covered for damages and the loss of livestock (chicks) under your insurance. Worth checking out any way.

Another easy way to remove broken light bulbs take a raw potatoe cut in half and stick on the broken end of bulb then just screw out and throw away.

Slow day here other then turning away a couple egg customers, hens and I can keep up with demand maybe time to raise the prices.

Good night all and sweet dream and warm fuzzies.

Sorry, I joined the thread and then dropped off the planet for a few days. :) I caught up but let's see what I can remember, which probably isn't much...

Thank you for all of the welcomes! :)

Granny that is freaking TERRIFYING that you had a fire!!!!!! I am so glad that everyone is okay, and so sorry for your losses! :( Thank God it wasn't worse. Fires scare the bejeezus out of me.

I can't drink that Sleepytime Tea. Ironically, it gives me nightmares. LOL! It's the hibiscus in it, it gives me these horrid, very vivid nightmares.
ep.gif

I love seeing the pictures of all of the new babies!!! I can't wait until we get ours. :)

I know there was a lot more but I'm having a hard time remembering. After a few babies I swear that pregnancy brain becomes a permanent condition. ;) Had the IEP meeting for my son on Thursday. It went pretty much as expected. I spent the last few days building a brooder, which I'm hoping will also come in handy for a sick bay/maternity ward/broody breaker if necessary. We shall see. Maybe I just wasted a lot of perfectly good wood and paint, LOL. :)

Oh right, Princess Bride... I love that movie!! I could probably quote a lot of it, and there aren't many movies that I can do that with. :) I've never seen Castaway. Maybe I should watch it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom