grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am talking to you all. when i first started this post i talked to myself all the time. hoping someone would feel sorry for me and start talking. hahaa now i seem to keep missing you guys. my sleep cycle is messed up.

1 person likes this.
  2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    In this past year I have seen a lot of people come and go on this thread. I dont know why they come and i dont know why they leave but i miss them all. I am very happy for the ones that stay. I think a lot about having a meeting one day. like a big family picnic. that would be so awesome. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

My sleep cycle is all messed up too. At least you don't have to figure out how to go to work after a messed up night. That can be hell!!

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    yes, you are right there. I wouldnt be able to do that. Maybe you would want to try melantonin?its natural . your body doesnt make as much as we age and it is what helps us sleep. spelling is wrong but product is good.

5. enola

I take Melatonin, benadryl and medication for back pain on the nights before I work the next day. I take the pills and swallow them with Sleepy Time Tea. I even brew an extra cup and leave it on the kitchen counter in case I need a drink in the middle of the night.

I think when I see my dr this year I am going to ask him about my bladder, which wakes me up at least three times a night.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Pain meds cause you to NOT be able to sleep. try taking them earlier in the day if possible.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Night all[​IMG]

8. enola

My pain med is a prescription. I can't sleep without it. My back will hurt so badly some nights that I can't sleep.

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Oooooh yes! A granny reunion, except that we've never met. We are switching back and forth between Cast Away and Princess Bride, trying to avoid the commercials. Seen them both a few times before. Willllllllson!

10. enola

I believe it was.... As you will....... On Princess Bride. Am I right?

I loved Cast Away, such a love story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by