grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking to you all. when i first started this post i talked to myself all the time. hoping someone would feel sorry for me and start talking. hahaa now i seem to keep missing you guys. my sleep cycle is messed up.

In this past year I have seen a lot of people come and go on this thread. I dont know why they come and i dont know why they leave but i miss them all. I am very happy for the ones that stay. I think a lot about having a meeting one day. like a big family picnic. that would be so awesome.
love.gif

yes, you are right there. I wouldnt be able to do that. Maybe you would want to try melantonin?its natural . your body doesnt make as much as we age and it is what helps us sleep. spelling is wrong but product is good.

I take Melatonin, benadryl and medication for back pain on the nights before I work the next day. I take the pills and swallow them with Sleepy Time Tea. I even brew an extra cup and leave it on the kitchen counter in case I need a drink in the middle of the night.

I think when I see my dr this year I am going to ask him about my bladder, which wakes me up at least three times a night.

In this past year I have seen a lot of people come and go on this thread. I dont know why they come and i dont know why they leave but i miss them all. I am very happy for the ones that stay. I think a lot about having a meeting one day. like a big family picnic. that would be so awesome.
love.gif

Oooooh yes! A granny reunion, except that we've never met. We are switching back and forth between Cast Away and Princess Bride, trying to avoid the commercials. Seen them both a few times before. Willllllllson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom