grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Selling all my SS babies today, except the little special one. Wish there were more than four of them! But the little loud-mouth is in that bunch, so maybe things will quiet down.

2. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon
    That's Awesome Granny! The ones you thought were dead are hatching!! :weee do you think you'll get more then three?

3. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Very sorry about your bunny Watermelon.

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Here's my leaning chick:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL, I get better at this all the time . NOT. 3 eggs were all i had in there .

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Is her name Pisa? haha, sorry she is so cute ! looks like she has an Easter bonnet on. I would be checking out that leg. stiff or longer then the other.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ISO, someone to feel sorry for me. kind words, pats on the back and hugs . no experience required. willing to train the right person. starting pay is chicken scratch. No hopes of advancement . fax your resume here to
    @granny hatchet or call toll free to 1-888-678-[​IMG].

8. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England

I'll come if you pay for my flight and shipping of my chickens and electric fence :)

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ooh, just noticed where u live ! I am afraid i cant afford the fencing ! hahaa I have another friend on here from your neck of the woods. Yorkshire coops . say, do you say your feeling pants when your not feeling well ? I love learning new meanings for old words. I have strep throat , double ear infections and some thing with my chest and breathing.

10. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England

No I have never said I am feeling pants, xD The differences between the language in England and America amuses me. I was speaking to an American online when I said I was about to have tea and would be back in about 40 minutes, he got really confused and asked me why it took me so long to drink tea. I have to suppress laughter when I explained. The only difference that bothers me is Aluminium and Aluminum, it is like fingers on a chalk board to me xD

Poor you granny, I must say until I joined this website I had never heard of strep before. I don't think it exists in the UK. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by