grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    night watermellon. I was trying to think of a good memory of my dad. when i was in my 20s he put 1500.$ down on a house for me. he got his social security. I went to visit him when i was about 13 or so. he came into my bedroom naked and drunk with his boyfriend. thought he was in his own room. oh well, he was kinda cool any way. definitely different.

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    have to end the post on a good note for the night. #2 is in with #1 and #3 is almost out. Its tripletts !!! dont think i have ever hatched 3 in a row that all look identical before. maybe tomorrow if they are all ok i will go looking for famous triplett names. And I will bribe my DH with something in exchange for pictures. what else did i need pics. of ?

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Say there Camping didn't your hubby pick out a bunch of the polish... those are his chickens not yours and should not count either.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    How about the Del Rubio triplets you remember the ladies in their 50 and 60 who wore hot pants, usually gold lamiae edith, elena, and mildred. Last of the group passed in 2011.

Watermelon... so sorry about the lost of tom.

Beth's roadrash under her eye is healing nicely. She Jumped/was pushed out of the truck window on the way to the vet's on Monday. So vet checked that out as well. Looks like a little tear drop. Sort of like in the movie
    "Crybaby" with ricky lake and johnny depp. I think John Waters directed it. (same guy who did the orginal "hairspray"
    That it for up here. Good night all and Sweet dreams and warm fuzzies..... you can all count your chicks iinstead of sheep.

5. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England

EVERYTHING!!!! : D

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    lol, I have a ton of pics. on my home page. The tripletts are doing well. still wet a little. all sleeping this am. I have horrible pain from my ears and throat. been awake all night. I took a pain pill so now i cant go get my meds. never had earache before.

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Maybe your SIL will pick it up for you??

Congrats on the tripletts. Name them all boy names. Because you know if you name them girl names, they will all be roosters!

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    no, I am not familiar with them. 2 of those 3 names were my aunts. LOL didnt like either one of them. who would of pushed Beth? the mama?

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am trying to get my DD to get them. she can but cant give me a time. Her rent is already due and not a job between them. He has done a few tattoos and she was offered a job but she needs her DL. switched to In. plates from here and insurance. that is a job requirement. Home health care. transporting people . so its off to work first for her.

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    OMG Granny girl, so excited for you :woot, granny gone and done it!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by