grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Wishing, we belong to the CA, but don't follow the rules!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    candyholics anom&ms isnt about stopping ! oh no. we frown on that type of behavior ! Our mission is to promote candy and come out of the closet ! we eat candy and we dont care .

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I don't really want to go to CA (Candy Anonymous) because I don't want to stop eating chocolate. I turn down everything else- adult beverages, smokes, coffee, drugs of any kind (except Advil) so I really NEED my chocolate. Boy, you really dont have much fun do you ?

4. enola

And now you see...... Granny makes our rules!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, I completely agree about the perfume. I get a terrible headache from some perfumes. One of the teachers at the elementary school would wear so much, you could smell it before you even opened the door. Instant headache for me. I had to stop volunteering in that class. Luckily my boys had a different teacher.

Camping, the part about living on the edge of chaos is what goes on here. I know what you mean about not having people in because you can't see the floor. [​IMG] I call it HSS, Horizontal Surface Syndrome. Any open flat surface gets covered with stuff. It's a disease. [​IMG] We all have it in this house.

6. enola

Lady Stetson slams my whole head shut. I literally have to sleep it off.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]I do ? hot diggity dog !

8. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I've been learning to reel myself in. It's a long process. The other day I saw a sewing machine for sale on amazon. 70-something% off. I shared it with all my friends and showed it to Mr. Camping. Then we talked about it. Did I need it right then? It would be nice, but my old one works just fine. Was there something we needed more? Hahahaaaa, always. So I decided to wait.

And today, WEEKS later, he gave it to me as an early anniversary gift. :love

That wasn't very helpful, I just wanted to brag. :D Take advantage of that energy! I hate steroids and always have the worst crash after a shot. Can't wait to see pics. ;)

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I do when I'm eating chocolate! So as long as we can still get our sugar rush, I will be happy to join the club.

Generally don't want to be dependent on stuff to make me happy or alter my mood. Seen enough of that. Childhood lessons are hard to unlearn.

1 person likes this.
  10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have been on steroids for 25 yrs. or more. it never did that to me. lol the thing is he had a stroke yrs. ago and only has use of one hand. as much as he says he did this and that it is always me behind the hammer or whatever we happen to be using. I just dont seem to want to. maybe because i am sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by