grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
computer is not letting me quote posts now, just reply. @ Twisted , How many this year ? wasnt it close to 100 last yr ? sorry your having problems . Glad you have help though. I havent heard about your friend for a long time . the R that was ill. Is he not able any more ?

aww, Im sorry. not to late to say no. swap a different one ? I sold some of mine i didnt want to this month. At least they ate well.
hugs.gif

She's not nice or friendly, I just like to look at her out in the yard. Chickens are like dogs: there's always another cute one waiting.

And I've been saving her eggs, so maybe I can hatch out something a little nicer. :)

a lot of holding them . all you can, makes for great friends. even when they dont like it. BYC is messing up. said sorry cant process , please report this to the feedback .ect...

Thank you for the well wishes for dh. :) We have to wait 2 weeks to see if he passed and made the list for interviews, so the wait continues! :hmm

The polish are so cute and funny looking. I might need some of those in the future. :)

Camping I'm sorry about having to sell your orps. :( The orps are the ones that started making me want chickens, actually. I have a chocolate, and Frank the slowest feathering blue in the universe, so I'm really looking forward to having some very fluffy chicken butt to look at. :) Well at least one, fingers still crossed that Frank is a girl.

Here is my photo for the night. DH was cleaning the brooder for maybe the second time ever (I'm always the one that does it) and he made a friend. :) We were thinking this one might be a roo for a while because of how confident and nosey it is, but with the feathering I'm pretty confident she's a girl now. Still nosey, though...

One of my outside babies is a little puny. My favorite of course. :(

I'm going to give it some corid and electrolytes, and make sure it's eating. The other three are twice as big and act like adult flock members.

@chitlins, He is Pretty !! chicken not too bad either
droolin.gif
LOL camping, did you worm them? maybe that one didnt get any ? sometimes they just grow different but play catch-up.

umm, I dont know. I will see if i can find some info for you though. 4 weeks and still kicking is NOT failure to thrive so it has to be something like that right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom