grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Congrats camping on the new littles!!1 congrats granny on being radio active and glowing
lau.gif

Been busy trying to get 2 rooms back up and running. Trim work done, painting,done, electrical done with an extra trip into the attic. Also fighting the flu was in my back Monday and moved to hips/pelvis tues hurt to even sit. Then nephew got me up thurs morn cops wanted to talk to me. The gentleman I put in a just remodeled room decided he no longer want to be on this earth. So tried to cut himself with a light bulb he broke that didn't work so then broke a water tumbler we put in the rooms. That glass was heavy enough to slice himself up good. Then to make sure he succeeded he hung himself from the clothes rack. Carpet cleaners coming back on fri for round 2 of trying to get all the blood/stains out. The new chair (came clean) about 90% of the carpet it good. I cleaned up the rest of the blood. I hate to say this but its a good thing he is gone or I would off him.

Nephew totaled his motorcycle on Friday night he laid the bide down when a car cut him off on the road. His "bike" slid under another suv, poping it tire bending the rim and breaking the axel. Of course the ahole who cut him off just kept driving. Another car stopped to make sure Mick was ok and called the cops, and then stayed with him until they got there and told them what he saw. He came out of it with about 4- 50 cent piece sized road rashes and some bruzeing.

I think that is everything here and only 20 minutes to type this Good Old Video adds. Thank you so much BYC
he.gif
barnie.gif

Sweet dreams and warm fuzzies to all.

@pasuit wow on the eggs. thanks for letting us know. next time mine go in the fridge when i dont want them to i will give it a shot !!! @ Twisted acres, GEEZ ! little exciting there or what ? I am glad your nephew is ok. a lot of people dont look out for bikes. That is terrible about the renter and i know you dont mean what you said. I would be mad too after doing all that work but that would def. give me nightmares for a while. I dont think you should of been the one having to clean that up. I am sorry. I hope he at least had family to grieve for him. Life without ads is amazing ! no problems at all. facebook is another thing now. LOL I used to live in FL. and i will tell you, it might be a good place to visit but i would never live there again. Too many bad things outweigh the good. Like those flying cockroaches AKA palmetto bugs. those things dont run , they chase you ! The red ants, lizards,snakes, alligators. No thanks ! I stole a magazine from the drs. yesterday.
hide.gif
Birds &Blooms. its a great read but i cant enjoy it. Bad Granny ! I will take it back when i head that way. I went out to smoke , always waiting on this dr. and took it with me then left it out there when i came back in. yes, i did it on purpose. and i know its just a magazine but i feel bad now. I think i will call them and tell them i have it. LOL i cant help it. Anyway, sun is shining and i hope to get something done today.

awesome !!! hope they all hatch. lol well, I found out who bought me the membership and its NO one on this thread ! hahahaaaaa went to drs. today. explained things to him, showed him the mess up on the xrays and he just kept shaking his head and saying, "I just dont know what to say. " He wants me to go to the city. Also more diabetes meds on top of what i am taking now. I lost a baby yesterday and another today. one of the polish.
sad.png
I think its the weather . one coop pooping blood. cocci maybe ? it was dark but all blood. not sure who did it but i will treat them all . hopefully i can get out there tomorrow. I dont want GS messing with meds. I am so very tired from my sugar being high. hope everyone sleeps well.

Have you got corid already, Granny? I have a bag at the house that I picked up last year "just in case" and never opened/used. I can check the date and if it's still good I'd rather someone get use out of it than let it go to waste......

I tried to post a pic of two of the americanas that hatched yesterday. Will try to attach to this post. I have four more still in the bator drying. I'm still not sure if the one I helped to hatch will make it. It's very week but it's holding it's own. I'll try to post more pics when the ones in the bator are out.

I should say no ol mare just so i can track you down but i do have some. probably as old or older. I will have to check the date too. LOL I dont know how its giving.

aww, cute babies ! have you gave the weak one some sugar water ? I havent tried the nutra-drench but a lot of people use it.

Twist WOW! That's horrible, did you find him? I agree you shouldn't of had to clean that. Very sorry to hear that. And I feel for you dealing with the flu I'm sick too right now miserable, must of caught something traveling. So many people going through the airports and planes and they don't wipe things down. Glad your Nephew is ok.
Granny the people we stayed with told us about the cockroaches but I never did see one. I think the whole place is a ant hill tho wow! The ground was sand everywhere and lots of ants. I hate ants! It's a wonder any of those cool little lizards survive you would think the ants would kill everything. Kind of made me nervous at night thinking about it being sand everywhere I couldn't help but think about that guy that got sucked into a sink hole while he was sleeping. Never seen so many short little thunder and lightning storms blow thru in a few dark clouds then crazy heat again. Did you live near water Granny? Any gators in your yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom