grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Congrats on all the hatches and
hugs.gif
for anyone having a rough day. My glasses came in today an I can finally see!
celebrate.gif

The chicks are so cute! Post lots more pics so I can get my chick fix. Too tempting to get more when I don't need them!

My sister in law was here last weekend for a rare visit and saw the Seramas running around the yard. She was amazed! Didn't know that chickens could be so small. I thoroughly enjoyed her reaction.
smile.png

Hi folks, I am back! I didn't have internet for a couple of weeks. Never a dull moment here. Grand daughter was born yesterday, mom and baby doing fine. Mike is recovered from a mysterious bout with diarrhea, he lost 20 pounds and has had to have multiple tests and a CT scan. No results yet. I am mostly recovered from sinusitis and bronchitis. Caught two possoms in a trap....... I am babysitting my daughter's dog while she goes through a rough transition in life.

I love to see everybody's chicks. Granny are you sure your pullet with the mahogany wings is a pullet? I hope so! Took me two days of reading to catch up! Sorry to hear about your foot, Granny. Go for that second opinion.

Enola. Grandson is georgeous. Hope he gets better soon. Keep us updated.
Have a total of 12 chicks now. 15 left in the bator. I'll post pics soon.

Sorry I've been MIA, all. Everyone in my house keeps getting sick, including me, and we all know that when mama is sick nothing gets done.

Enola congratulations on the new grandbabe!!! She is precious. Makes my ovaries hurt with all that new baby cuteness. ;) Sounds like the other babe has an amoxicillon allergy, my oldest and my husband are both allergic to it, too. I hope they give him something to stop the symptoms. Big hugs to you all.

Camping those are a ton of cute babies you've got there!! Woohoo!! Any more new arrivals today?

Granny I'm so sorry about your pain. And also that your house is overflowing to the point of madness. If I lived closer I would take some kids off your hands for a while. Big hugs for you, too.

Suzierd love the vacation photos!! How fun!!! My DH is dying to move back to the coast. Surfing is his favorite thing to do in the world. Not sure if it'll happen anytime soon.

Wishing I'm sorry you're feeling poorly, too! I hope you feel better very soon, is there anything that can be done for your pain?

Seriously guys, my house looks like something from a documentary. I keep telling dh that if anyone saw it they would have the kids taken away. Gotta get this under control, lol! One of my cats is not doing well. She's losing a lot of weight. Other than that she is acting 100% normal, but she used to be quite the fatty, and now she is awfully thin. I'm going to take her to the vet next week, but what do we think? Maybe diabetes? She is 13. I'm getting her to eat wet food, but she isn't doing much with the dry that I've seen. Maybe a nibble here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom