grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Granny and Gang :)

Just spent an hour drinking coffee and catching up on this thread. You are all so cool!!! Wish that I could join in more but too many things are crowding my brain and it's hard to think straight.

I've got waaaaay too many baby chicks! But I love my chickens and feel so happy when watching them. The babies are all thriving - very active and noisy. I can't wait to see what they will look like when they are grown. I'll have a smorgasbord of beautiful chickens! Gonna need 2 more coops (a small & a large) real soon.

Hope you all have a really good day. XOX

Last edited:
Good Morning Granny and Gang :)

Just spent an hour drinking coffee and catching up on this thread. You are all so cool!!! Wish that I could join in more but too many things are crowding my brain and it's hard to think straight.

I've got waaaaay too many baby chicks! But I love my chickens and feel so happy when watching them. The babies are all thriving - very active and noisy. I can't wait to see what they will look like when they are grown. I'll have a smorgasbord of beautiful chickens! Gonna need 2 more coops (a small & a large) real soon.

Hope you all have a really good day. XOX

Hi Sunset, glad you dropped in. Its all good for whenever you can stop in. I have a very cluttered mind myself & way too much to do to be on much, but it all works. Love reading about what others have going on in there lives. It keeps me sane some days. Most days I don't have anything to add (very boring life, lol) but I still read with my morning coffee or when I stop for lunch
Have a great day!

Sunset, why do you have my lavender chicks ? They should have been put in the mail a week ago !!
droolin.gif
Its good to hear from you. we will take what we can get.

Oh no! So sorry about your dog, camping.
sad.png
I've read that heart disease is very common in CKC spaniels, and they can get it early. Don't know that there's much you could have done. Sounds like it was quick and she had a good life, just a little too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom