grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, thankfully no dreams to report. I started out to the chicken coop last night and because of the rain, the smell caught me within a couple hundred feet of getting close enough to check them out. .
sickbyc.gif
That cant be healthy for them to be breathing 24/7 and i think its supposed to continue this rain for a while. My yard is heart breaking. all the flowers are blooming but you cant tell for the weeds. I have no weed whip now so its mow weeds and flowers down or they both grow. I am really getting tired of this. I need some income. Did i tell you guys the eggs at wal-mart were from 3-6$ a doz.? I am pleased to see the back yard chicken people around me are sticking to their prices at 1.50/2.$ a doz.

Dang.

My mutt had a dream last night...

...one where she wakes up thinking something's wonky and barks her head off.

Hubs was not impressed.

Happy Fathers Day to all the good ones this day. and to all the dead beats we will catch you on April fools day.

LOL , dogs ! mine kicks me in her sleep. reminds me , my good dog, star, last night she starting acting goofy when we went to bed. wouldnt take her treat, wouldnt go to her bed, acted like the devil was on her tail ! I had all kinds of thoughts, mice, ect... turned the light off and seen it . a fly ! dumb dog.

Haha. Peach used to sleep with me...but doesn't like sleeping on the bed when hubs is in the bed too lol. She was a good puppy cosleeper.

ahh, I finally earned my own bedroom. I have the master now. queen temperpedic adjustable suite with a 4 grand outfit , my own bathroom with 2 sinks in case one gets dirty. hehee walk in shower and garden tub. walk THRU closet. except i cant walk thru since dd moved her stuff in it. My Mom did like the finer things in life and since she paid no bills here she bought nice stuff. as nice as it is i think i would rather have my old stuff. its not that easy laying there .

Aw man.

Yeah. Hubs and I will have to go mattress shopping at some point - he has a cheapie ikea mattress. It's only six or seven but it's going to be retired to the "toterhome" at some point.

Some things you can cheap out on, others you shouldn't.

I think he's coming around to me working at least - or has resigned himself to it lol.
Though i still have other friends text me oh you should get a job here or here instead. Had one suggestion of autozone...nope. I did some side work for a friend who runs a hmmm how would you describe it...he sells and fabs up car parts/go fast parts.
...there were days I was paying him to be there cause hubs wanted more bits for his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom