grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH dont want yard sale. says its in the 90s -100 degrees all week and on. Good idea just bad timing i guess. storms as well. Heard from dr. today about his sleep test. its pretty bad. oxygen dropped to 82 for more then 3 min. thats brain damage levels i think. He dont want the sleep study or c-pap done at hospital. This was a home test. He dont always get what he wants. This will be one of those battles where i put my foot down. I hate doing that.

I sorta cooked today. I made an almost meatloaf.
gig.gif
I have forgotten what i used to put in them. the whole 5 i have made in my life. Laugh all u want, I used katsup, sliced cheese, ritz cracker crumbs,2 eggs,the butt piece of bread and some kind of spice for hamburgers the daughter left here. so basically a big ol cheese burger with katsup on it. Abox of kraft mac&cheese, can of mixed greens,(no one but me eats) and a can of biskits. I wiill have to see if the chickens will eat my veggie soup. no one else will.

90 now with heat index and its 6:36pm. I have been watching GS sneaking all the sugar he can find. told him come on, I am going to check ur sugar. He says OK, and happily follows me to the bedroom. He sees the little needle and is gone ! DH looked for him, then i went looking. found him hiding at the end of the love seat.
lau.gif
his sugar was 112. normal fasting and that is what i was afraid of. I used to do the same thing when i was little and i am hypoglycemic. This is the kid that lost his kidney to cancer. has a port in his chest for chemo, got radiation. Afraid of a tiny skin poke. Adrenal gland sits on the kidney and helps control sugar.

Granny maybe you can sell some stuff on Craig's List you would need to post pictures tho It makes a big difference if they can see it.
The neighbors chickens where being killed at night for awhile and they would scream, it was very upsetting and they would all holler they knew it was coming.
Your little sister hens sound so sweet. Have the been exposed to the CRD? It's so hard to keep it from spreading if your living with it close by can get on your clothes and shoes.
Sorry for your losses.

Sorry to hear about your hen Wishing she was beautiful. I have to watch out for foxes too we have them around here I see them now and then.

Had a hawk circling earlier. Big honkin thing. Peach (my dog) went out and just lay by the chickens. Don't know if she knew what she was guarding against or if she was just hanging out but...

suzierd, I just dont know. If i were a betting person i would say no, but something is off. their coop is very warm and she was sitting for a while. she seemed tired. the one that died was fast and had a wet nose. it was a mille flure. also tired. Thats about all i noticed.

Had a hawk circling earlier. Big honkin thing. Peach (my dog) went out and just lay by the chickens. Don't know if she knew what she was guarding against or if she was just hanging out but...

Sounds like she knew what she was doing to me. good dog ! what kind is she ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom