grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my layers were slowing down. HA ! 19 layers if i counted right. 18 eggs today. 3 broke one by GS thinking he had bigger pockets then he does.

Granny she's a purebred Canadian lol. Collie shepherd lab goodness knows what else. 55 pounds of shedding goodness lol.

and she is gorgeous !! I see the collie. must be the most in her. I have no idea why i have these little dogs. I have always loved the big ones. Is that her bone ?

love.gif
my wire haired is pitiful with the tangles. I have tried johnsons no more tangles and human conditioner along with dog cond. Not one tangle did i get out. I think she will have to be shaved and she is not a dog that will grow back fast and she will look very ugly like that.

star, I am loving the way your house and grounds are looking. so neat and orderly . Mine is such a mess. I never let the house look like this. I think mom kept me in line along with everyone else. If something was on the table and belonged in the pole barn she would fuss about it and if we didnt move fast enough they sailed out the back door. we knew this and kept things up and out of her reach. LOL she was very feisty.

Haha I can't take too much credit for the grounds. We rent, and the landscaping is included in our rental fee...so every weekend the landlord has some hired help come by to do what's gotta be done. Though planters and veggie gardens are all me lol.

I would love to have a person come in and even just weed whip ! LOL I got 3/4th of the money i needed today. Pantry is stocked. Tom has change to roll for the rest. another month we have squeaked by. LOL I dont know what keeps me sane.

My hands are peeling very badly . DD was here (she took me shopping ) and i was complaining about how Tom has stopped doing dishes and how my hands hurt She started laughing at me and i didnt know why. I guess its what you call dish-pan hands ? She found it very funny i didnt know why i was peeling. Talk about guilt. Its not like i never do them , just not every day. I did all the grunt work around the house.

hmm, someone just came to my door looking for guineas. the drunk neighbor that got my guinea hens. I showed them my flock and they want to buy my old layers. they said they dont have any other chickens. I didnt think to tell them any thing about the one that died. They offered $7. per hen and wanted 5 of them. That kind of stuff NEVER happens to me. LOL No, I didnt but i sure wanted to. She even said she would come back friday. I will have to tell her then. Maybe she wont be back and i wont have to let her know . I feel pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom