grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what ????

Wal~Mart sells incubators on Walmart.com!!!!!!

Just my luck.......
1f62d.png

:weee :yiipchick :weee

The pipped hona is still alive! I gave it a bigger air hole and now I'll keep waiting. Pretty sure the other four eggs are dead. I candled and tapped on the shells and didn't get a response. Maybe float test later?

I promised myself I wouldn't be doing assists anymore, but since I already fiddled with the hona once it's going to be difficult to leave it alone now.

hows u LoKo ? I want to put this chick down. it just aint right. but there is 2 of them the other isnt acting like that. Leg problems / sticky chicks.

hows u LoKo ? I want to put this chick down. it just aint right. but there is 2 of them the other isnt acting like that. Leg problems / sticky chicks.
Imma gunna make it

If it hollers all the time i'd cull it too. Prolly in pain or neurological damage or somethin
hu.gif

One of my cots has to be put down, did have curled toes but now a whole leg is dislocated/splayed.

Theys so small its hard to work with em.

Im havin a hard time with it and dont know why.

Maybe cuz I never culled a cot before. The dam thing is just cute!

I'll cull your chick and you come cull this cot Granny

Imma gunna make it

If it hollers all the time i'd cull it too. Prolly in pain or neurological damage or somethin
hu.gif

One of my cots has to be put down, did have curled toes but now a whole leg is dislocated/splayed.

Theys so small its hard to work with em.

Im havin a hard time with it and dont know why.

Maybe cuz I never culled a cot before. The dam thing is just cute!

I'll cull your chick and you come cull this cot Granny

aww, It is hard ! I hate doing it but Im sure it will end up a failure to thrive chick. This is what I do when I have needed to cull a baby. . get the garden shears, I dont know what they are called , for trimming small branches ? Put them in cutting position in your hand then cup the chick in your hands til it feels comfortable and falls asleep. then quickly cut its neck off, drop it and walk away.

aww, It is hard ! I hate doing it but Im sure it will end up a failure to thrive chick. This is what I do when I have needed to cull a baby. . get the garden shears, I dont know what they are called , for trimming small branches ? Put them in cutting position in your hand then cup the chick in your hands til it feels comfortable and falls asleep. then quickly cut its neck off, drop it and walk away.

I never waited for em to fall asleep before

Youse a Genius!
hugs.gif

I usually compost mine. Hate to let anything go for waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom