grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    theres no fence. ohh a small place in the back for the dogs made of white lattice. touches the pole barn. 600 + trees i planted. not one tree here when i moved here.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Ok, then I think I'm looking at the right place. Can see about 4 other outbuildings besides the barn, and someone's long driveway runs past your place behind the trees out back?

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    yes, thats it !! the big coop is right behind the pole barn and the other is across and kitty cornered from it. thats the seramas .

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    that tree line in the back is property line then off to the side where that pond is and all the trees of course. LOL the pond is fed by my underground spring but not my pond.

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    When you go down to the street view, there is someone walking up the driveway. Tom? Flannel shirt and a white cap. Amazing how little privacy we have!

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL yes, thats Tom coming back from the mail box.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    wish they would do that in the spring. Almost all those trees bloom. what do you think ?

8. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I'd love to have a pond. Or a spring. Anything with water would be cool! The pole barn is close to the house, but still hard for you get out there with your bum foot. I know! Move the kid out to the barn and give his room to the Seramas. [​IMG] (My kids say I am the meanest mom in the world.)

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hahaa, sounds like a plan. I do put the babies in the pole barn when they leave the house. then they go to the seramas then depending on final size they stay there or head to the big coop. wouldnt mind using the pole barn. I have enough cages but when you divide them the water fill-ups are a big pain.

10. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I looks like a little park. The trees would be pretty in bloom.

We have not planted very much here since it all has to be watered. We put in a crepe myrtle 4-5 yrs ago, right about the beginning of the drought, and it has been lingering on the edge of death ever since. I have been watering it this summer, and did get a few more leaves, but no blooms. We just need a good winter rain to give it a chance to grow some deep roots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by