grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My step-dad came from a family of 20. Raised 18 to adult hood. My father a family of 16. I think thats all they had to do in the winter on the farms. More farm hands /slaves to grow the veggies. My mom was in the field at age 3. she could ride bareback to town and was sent into the woods to bring back a cow at age 4 after dark. Talk about a hard scrabble life. My father was beat with a horse whip if he asked for food.

No no. Mine are 3 yrs apart. It was the very tired neighbor lady had the twins.
When I was pregnant with the first one, my hubs said, wouldn't it be great if we had twins?!!! I knew immediately that he had no idea what it was like to care for a baby!

I thought i was misunderstanding. sorry. well, not sorry. hahaa i couldnt handle twins.

My granddad was one of 11 or 13 or something. They lived in Denver. His dad one of the original teamsters, delivered coal in the winter and blocks of ice in the summer. We have an old photo of him with his horse and wagon.

Thats preety neet wishing. My grandpa died from the black lung. the coal mines got a lot of them. grandma drew a little check every month because of it.

Look at my spelling
gig.gif
I am that bad. I normally fix before i submit. Pain pill says so what. ! haha

I just looked at your place on the google maps. See all those trees you put in along the fence line, so pretty sure I'm looking at the right place. Where do the chickens live?

I dont have a fence.. did you see 3 out buildings ? and a pole barn ? those are in the back the pole barn is next to the house

Yup, trees along the property line, along the road, and all over the place! You must have been in good shape digging all those holes. The pole barn looks big. Is that a fenced area between the barn and house?

the thing is, I am not on the map. hahaa house was put here in 07. thats why the address is weird. this is a different address that brings you to the top of my road. you have to walk down a bit to see the house. there will be woods across the street and very close to lemon road. its 207 east county road 800 south madison indiana 47250 I must be right on the border between madison and versailles. again look for the little trees. and when i was looking it said updated in oct. 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom