grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had to downsize  when we moved here..the state  bought  our home so we had to move..this house is smaller  but easier to clean...i had to get rid of a lot of junk  still need to get rid of more..i would  love to have your huge cabinets..

I too would love those cabinets, out kitchen does not have enough. The plus side is I can't hoard much!! Always have junk I could get rid of though, I bet if I sorted things right I could do a tip run most weeks!!

i wish you had the whole kitchen. all i need is the micro. LOL   I like all of your dogs name . just not star. I am going (supposedly) to clean a rooster today.. DD is coming over to clean house. I dont know why she bothers , Once her brats leave its filthy again.  LOL 

Wish I had some one to clean for me :bow

I got an ovation from dawg today. about a mg problem someone is having. He said i was "spot on".  Kinda made me feel good. 

That's great granny, believe in your self more :hugs

I dont think the name kipper is common around here and the one on the bottom seat , Does he look like my Frosty ?    I will ask Star, Do you have to go potty, have to go outside, pee pee, I get no response  So i say, "you gotta sh** ? and she gets all excited and jumps on me then runs to the door. 

We have a cartoon here called "Kipper the dog" wasn't sure if you would get it across the pond. Funny how they know what you mean isn't it, mine you just have to say "Out"

Hope you have a lovely lunch and day with your family :yiipchick Its nice to get together.

This is me before coffee ~

I too would love those cabinets, out kitchen does not have enough. The plus side is I can't hoard much!! Always have junk I could get rid of though, I bet if I sorted things right I could do a tip run most weeks!!
Wish I had some one to clean for me
bow.gif

That's great granny, believe in your self more
hugs.gif

We have a cartoon here called "Kipper the dog" wasn't sure if you would get it across the pond. Funny how they know what you mean isn't it, mine you just have to say "Out"
Hope you have a lovely lunch and day with your family
yippiechickie.gif
Its nice to get together.

it is nice to get together..we always have a good time..i tell spud they are coming he looks out the window till they get here...

I see all these dogs with cool names then i look at star. I dont know what i was thinking. frosty too. took me 3 weeks to decide names then i dont like them. when i was filling out the peper work it sounded good. Northern Star but in practice it sucks. she is too old to learn a new name and i am too old to remember it. hahaa

Good morning !!! up at the butt crack of dawn 5:30

i won't say it dont know what all we can get away with on here but i'll rhyme it u will know.... there are men around here so "corny" they get up early to see the crack of dawn....

It's 12:30 pm. All night long I dreamed about poultry predators.

DH, DS & GS are working on a friend's truck. I gave everything a drink & watched the ducks take their am bath.

I have cabinets 3/4 of the way around my kitchen & a walk in pantry. Still not enough. I have too many hobbies. Lol

It doesn't help that I'm ADD too. Oh look a chicken! Lol

I have an American Eskimo dog named Aspen. My newf was Abby Normal after the brain in Young Frankenstein. I didn't name her. My friends have a strange sense of humor too.

You guys are ALL cracking me up. that dog is spot on. Them KY. boys, thats about what they do best. hahaaa
hide.gif
or so i have been told....

I have not decided if i am incubating or not although i keep added eggs to the pile, just in case. LOL I want to hatch them very badly but I dont want the chicks.

I cleaned a rooster today . GS has decided he dont care if we do any more or not. After I chopped its head off i told him to give it to the cats. he said how? hahaaa pick it up. nope , that wasnt happening so i did but the cats didnt want it. I dunked it 2xs to loosen the feathers but for some reason they were hard so for the first time I skinned it ,much easier. It was young, no spurs yet but i was pretty sure it was roo and I found its hacky sack in the back. GS had to know what every little part was but he wouldnt touch it. He did dunk it, carry it and tried to pluck as well. The liver was looking very good but i tore it and wasnt sure what i was going to do with just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom