grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am also confused about Ivermectin. who built up the immunity ? My chickens had never been dosed with it and the worms hadnt either. If it killed the worms like it was supposed to then they didnt pass the immunity along to their offspring. No such thing as a dumb question right ? [​IMG]

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

The Ivermectin thing is something I am not sure I understand either. But, since I am poor, I have to use what I KNOW will work.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ya, me too enola. I just really like the ease of it. I just squirt that stuff on the ground and watch them fight over it. And i was using it for mites. I now have 4 bottles of 7 dust sitting in there. they were on sale at wally world. $11.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Enola, posted a video on facebook. had me cracking up ! I wish i could share here but i would surely get bumped off.

5. enola

.......... Poof! Gone to FB! [​IMG]

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL
    Its some old lady telling people like it is. Gee, I wish i was more like her.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thanks for looking at the sick bantam post casportpony, did it make sense to you ? Like understanding whats wrong ? I thought she gave too much wormer but i guess not..

8. enola

OMG on the old lady!

I shared a kangaroo with you......

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] funny.

If my friends want to FB me Its Pamela Churchill. leave a message with your BYC name so i know who you are. I get a few requests from people i dont know and I will ignore those.

10. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I have wormed some very sick birds and not had any issues using 0.23ml per pound for five days. She probably shouldn't have given it a bath and it really needs to be in a warm room and have fluids tubed or it will probably die very soon.

-Kathy

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by