grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
that dont work any more. he has better then 20-20 vision, better then normal hearing. I think deficits in other areas are made up for in other ways, problem solving is excellent . way above average. but He dont know he just peed you off by telling you your hair is dirty or your over weight. No clue that you are upset and wouldnt understand why you would be if you told him. He is just stating facts.

Last edited:
Good morning !! Looks like a pretty day on tap. Friday so i dont know if any grandkids will be getting off the bus here or not. They should tell me these things in advance ! I hope so. I am planning on moving some hens out of the bantam coop and over to the big girls . about 4-5 more layers on the way.
barnie.gif
I dont feel like chasing them down. that is what the young are for. LOL

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.

Well official temp for Weds was 102 F can't seem to find out how hot yesterday was other then pushing 100. Nephew heading home today to attend college. Will miss him and his help he was up here for 14 months. Did get that last room mostly put together and all the heavy furniture put in the room. The rest I can move myself. Hope you all have a great day and stay cool. TTFN

Oh man you too hey? It's triple digits down here too....melting!!!

Chickens have been getting dog dishes of "spa water" (ice water) and slices of cold watermelon.

shoot, Wish i was one of your chickens star, I need some spa water and ice cold watermelon. LOL

so sorry Twisted, I bet you will miss him bunches. Something he will remember for the rest of his life , getting to spend that much time with you.
I am getting 2 boys this weekend . Tom is taking his cabin back. he has been working in there trying to get his things back where they were. I was playing with the chickens and he hollered for me to come help. He had fallen.
hit.gif
He got himself up and seems to be ok except he said his arm hurts. He is resting now so i know theres more to it then that. he just aint talking .

My son ate something i cooked !
ep.gif
I feel that I must share now. hahaa Its potato-ham-broccoli soup depends on who you ask.

A heaping tablespoon of bacon grease , package of cubed ham, bag of frozen broccoli florets, 2 cans chicken broth, can of evaporated milk, 3-4 slices of cheese, salt,pepper,parsley, whatever else suits you.

fry the taters for a min. in the grease, add chicken stock, cook til potatoes are all most done , add everything except milk and cheese, when its tender add the cheese and turn it off then add the milk. helps cool it down .

sounds good

Set 34 eggs today, 11 polish or "apple spitzer" mixes , all LF.

The school bus stopped today and all 4 of the little ones came piling off . Then the older one calls and says, Im stuck at school, can you come get me ? So I woke Tom up and told him your never too old and off i went. Mom just now picked them up. 2 stayed here.

I counted or tried to count my seramas . I couldnt get a true count but about 20 adults. Someone offered $100. She has been here before and its a long ride for her . She said count her out 100 dollars worth. but she will want them very cheap. like all of them at that price. I cant heat them this winter .
hit.gif
How very depressing. I tried so hard to get a start of them and now i have. My electric bill came in this month for 281.00 Nothing on outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom