grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell lisa goodnite for me  i think shes gone
Nope just jumped in the shower
1f60a.png

I have electric in the pole barn and I ran an extention to the first coop then put a 6 outlet in there. then I run another one from there to the second coop. that would be nice if co-op does that !

Your'e with SEI too, aren't you, Granny? If I do get ahold of them and find out for sure I'll let you know what they say - maybe it can help you too. I do know that they'll set security lights for just the cost of the pole ($35 when the neighbor had one done), maybe I can call for a light set and then talk them into going ahead and putting a meter on the pole too, lol.

Your'e with SEI too, aren't you, Granny? If I do get ahold of them and find out for sure I'll let you know what they say - maybe it can help you too. I do know that they'll set security lights for just the cost of the pole ($35 when the neighbor had one done), maybe I can call for a light set and then talk them into going ahead and putting a meter on the pole too, lol.

I have the light already by the road. no fee for set up but $7.50 a month yes, let me know please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom