grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have electric in the pole barn and I ran an extention to the first coop then put a 6 outlet in there. then I run another one from there to the second coop. that would be nice if co-op does that !

So jealous of those with power to the coop, lol. Our coop is far enough away that extension cords aren't really an option. We ran them one summer to power cameras when we were expecting a foal, but it was only for about a month and during good, dry weather so I could go a straight route and that meant only having to use two cords -- for longer use and in foul weather I'd want/need to use the fence line to keep the cords up off the ground and out of the way so that would require at least three cords (300 feet) and I'm not completely sold on that being such a good idea. Am toying with the idea of contacting the co-op about having a line and second meter run, have heard it may be possible to get it done at little to no cost but haven't spoken to someone actually AT the co-op to know that for a fact.

when dh built the coop my bil did the electrical work..i am so glad i have two plug ends.i was running cords to the old coop so this really helped.now i put Christmas lights on the coop lol

when dh built the coop my bil did the electrical work..i am so glad i have two plug ends.i was running cords to the old coop so this really helped.now i put Christmas lights on the coop lol

hahaa pictures ? I have extra breaker in the pole barn just for coop but no wire run out there.

i have to go dh wants me to watch a movie with him.good night..
Night Danna, enjoy your movie
1f60a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom