grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at my moms! Well, we're out to eat. I had THE. BEST. meal.

Pork tacos with chipotle and pineapple. Pice de gallo with fresh jalepenos. And bean soup!

Yummy

Mmm camping!!

And yes my watery friend, that is true. Between office move and this plague it's amazing how much stuff has let slide around the House end.

Military personnel didn't have facilities for what son needed so they sent him to Seattle HarbourView Hospital in Washington. We were at Ft. Lewis, Washington at the time. The Dr that was on call for amputations called his own team in. Dr decided to attempt reattachment leg with the thought of amputating his foot if the feelings didn't return, because of where the leg was torn off at. To get enough skin to totally amputate they would have had to remove his knee. So saving the knee was more important as a foot prosthetic was easer than a whole leg prosthetic. But the reattachment was a success. He even got feeling back in his foot. There was 3/4 inch difference in leg length. But at age 14 the Dr went into the growth center of good knee and killed it. Now both legs are the same length.

Last edited:

On the cheery side of things. I was taking some pics of some of my garden for a Facebook group I'm on. Look who decided to investigate.

*** American military. Inexcusable. Completely inexcusable. Isn't there rules that if you're epileptic and have had sezures in the past bit you can not drive?

Heaven forbid HE say oh. Hey. I have epilepsy and have seizures. Perhaps my driving puts myself and others at risk and I shouldn't do it.

Pass the buck much? Do they not have physicals and stuff being military? Would the doctors not notice hey, this guy has epilepsy? Should they not have passed that relevant information on to oh I don't know the dmv?!?

Oh the military knew he wound up with epilepsy after hitting his head, they provided him medication for his grand mal seizures. They just don't notify DMV. Military privacy.

good news Bee 

Star, that girl cracks me up. she is like a 2 yr. old.  Right out of one thing and into another. LOL

She really is something else. I can't imagine the flock without her.

Heehee I'm a stinker. It's a little past peach's dinner time so she came to me to voice her displeasure and I sent her to hubs.

Hey. Gold star. She's out of water and hubs noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom