grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Devin was home cause he's really good at this weather stuff and geography. He's been telling me for a long time to keep an eye out for our east coast friends. He would beable to give you a better understanding of everything in Florida.

It's not going to be good whatever happens. I'm scared it's going to be like a "Hurricane Sandy" kinda thing

just a quick pop in to catch up waiting on jars in dishwasher to get close to finishing so I can , jar and waterbath my apple sauce. Nothing but apples and a little farm honey.
droolin.gif
A little on the tart side but if some one wants it sweeter they can add their own sugar/honey.

just a quick pop in to catch up waiting on jars in dishwasher to get close to finishing so I can , jar and waterbath my apple sauce. Nothing but apples and a little farm honey.
droolin.gif
A little on the tart side but if some one wants it sweeter they can add their own sugar/honey.

yum, stir it w/ your finger. LOL

I'll watch tonight. Big hugs mamma. We are with you and love you
Love y'all. Dad just texted back all is still on schedule for races. It's a Saturday race, sooooo who knows. Talked to his gf that lives in same town and she's secured the houses. It still makes me so nervous though. I guess looking at the bright side of a hurricane u have a notice about it coming unlike tornadoes sometimes. Storms just terrify me anymore.

I guess IDIOT Gene did this on Tuesday he finally went to DR 2nd degree burns all the way up his nostrils said to keep doing what he is doing which is neo-sporian up the nose. I offered my gun cleaning rod to help shove it up there but he declined.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom