grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif

Hen, I think Twist needs a spanky 

I'm good at giving them. Ask my kids. They run when I start walking towards them. Saying don't whoop me don't whoop me. I mean the usually laugh after I whoop them cause I can't smack to hard cause then it hurts me lol but they have learnt that if I have something within reach that can give a whooping better then my hand I grab it
1f624.png

you know I have already stuck my foot in my mouth with these guys. Her dh works heating and cooling and I have some vents not working . I had asked him to take a look and he is fat ! Very fat. I seen him and said oh my goodness. Im gonna have to get some crisco if you are going under the house. ( Its a small crawl space). and then I will keep goosing you til you can wiggle through.

you know I have already stuck my foot in my mouth with these guys. Her dh works heating and cooling and I have some vents not working . I had asked him to take a look and he is fat ! Very fat. I seen him and said oh my goodness. Im gonna have to get some crisco if you are going under the house. ( Its a small crawl space).  and then I will keep goosing you til you can wiggle through.

U said THAT! Omg granny u kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom