grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!! I was staggered no one gave it a second look. The craft fair closed at 3 and I sold the last tray at 2:57 LOL. I really pushed for it, too. Bestie was amazed at how I can turn on the extravert. I talked to every single person who walked by to draw them in. If they skipped us I'd say "you missed us! Come back!" Sometimes I'd lean in and say "I have it on good authority that we have exactly what your family wants for Christmas." One time I casually blocked the aisle so they had to go in the booth. :lau It was exhausting.

I gave away almost every business card I had. Sometimes I gave them to bored kids, but still. Our booth was pretty much the cutest, too.

With you, I know it had to be the cutest. That's your gift. You would be good at any sales display.

They did not. Well, dinner plans would change and it would just be a going out for dinner. Which on a normal week I could take.

But this coming up is a week of tighten the financial belt since hubs decided to spend 800 on toterhome parts and I decided to pay down his credit card, throw money at our line of credit, and put my paycheck into the savings. (Again, would have been fine without that toterhome bit. Will still be okay, just less in the main account than I like)

What is a toterhome?

Hi y'all.... Mind in I stop by for a bit? Hope everyone is doing well....

Hi Banty.
frow.gif
Got any eggs in the bator?

Neighbors horses are racing each other along their respective paddock fences. Crazy guys.

Toterhome is an International truck hubs got for a steal that we're converting into a motorhome. Let's see if I got pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom