grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks granny
hugs.gif

Been in there nearly 2 weeks now
sad.png
She's not impressed at the cath having to stay in for another 6-8 weeks!

Oy, I can imagine she isn't -- horrible, nasty things.
LOL, can't be the right dog - his mouth is closed and @granny hatchet says that never happens....... ADORABLE picture!

vhat time is it there

Totally just read that in a horrible German accent

Hi York ! thanks for the hug.
Danna, I can tell by the way your talking you might as well get busy on a grow out pen. LOL Very addictive
You enabler!!

3 eggs have pipped now.
WooHoo -- that is awesome!!!!

Beautiful, breezy, warm day today. Been sitting under the tree watching the chickens free range.
NICE day here today too - after a weekend of cold and rain, nice little break before the rain comes back Thursday......sitting under a tree watching chickens sounds like a lovely way to spend an afternoon!

Hidey-ho, neighbors! Was gone for the weekend, looks like I have a bit of catching up to do.

Was a great (for the most part) weekend - lots of good quality time with mom and sisters, and I didn't want to kill the oldest one more than a few times, lol. Lots of pictures were taken, but this is the only one I have so far.......oldest sister has the rest and given she is on her way to MT now who knows when we might hope to see them.......
My sisters and I on the beach, between rain showers, purple hair is my favorite (kidney) sister:

Quote:

beautiful picture Mare..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom