Songster
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know what breed this is?
Edit: 8 weeks old, not quite 9 weeks yet

20220916_211041.jpg
20220828_104913.jpg
20220828_105046.jpg

Last edited:
These pics make it look like a pullet. Doesn't look 9 weeks in these pics though.
Thank you, I'm not sure on sex. Might be closer to 8 weeks but I think there is some stunted growth. When we got him, his leg was really bad off injured and the tsc workers had left him without food and water because they thought he was gonna die. When the manager found out the next day she was furious about it and since she knows us, she gave him to us with a few friends. He's healed up alright and can get around, but he has a bad limp and I think his start to life slowed his growth.

eta: I got him early-mid july

Thank you, I'm not sure on sex. Might be closer to 8 weeks but I think there is some stunted growth. When we got him, his leg was really bad off injured and the tsc workers had left him without food and water because they thought he was gonna die. When the manager found out the next day she was furious about it and since she knows us, she gave him to us with a few friends. He's healed up alright and can get around, but he has a bad limp and I think his start to life slowed his growth.
Poor little nugget! So glad you got him. Looks closer to 5 weeks. So definitely stunted. Much too early to tell gender. Especially with being stunted. Post pics in about 4 more weeks for that.

Back
Top Bottom