Great natural acne treatment!!!!!!!!

Just found this on the net....

To make pimples disappear forever mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste as a spot treatment wherever you have a pimple just before bed. Leave it on over night and rinse it off in the morning. Repeat this procedure for two weeks. After that, you will never have to worry about acne again.

If you want your pimples to disappear without leaving an embarrassing acne scar behind, then simply rub fresh garlic on and around your pimples morning and night. This is said to not only reduce the inflammation of a pimple but it also prevents a red mark from forming.

Vitamin e cream works well for scars, if you can find the capsules of liquid open them and rub a little on the scars. I used cocoa butter on mine but that may clog pores as well. I have a large scar on my forehead I got when I was 6, 2 layers and 25 stitches. that was 30 years ago and the most important thing I say when this topic comes up is that with time you wont notice the scars. When I look in the mirror I dont even see it anymore, its just become part of me. As an adult people dont judge you for your scars and at that delicate teenage age its important for him to hear often.

1. Wash face w/mild soap(use neutrogena pump on my son) 2. Use vinegar as astringent 3. Put real mayonnaise on like mask leave on 30 minutes to an hour. 4. Wash off w/mild soap. I thought she was crazy but I was to the point anything was worth a try. It worked!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this. I am going to try it. I'm 50+ and have been having trouble w/acne since I hit my mid 20's. Over the last few years it's gotten worse and most over the counter remedies do not work for me. Like your son, they work for a short time then seem to make things worse. It's worth trying and I have all the stuff already.
smile.png
DH will wonder what I'm doing with Mayo slathered all over my face tonight.
lau.gif

Quote:
sounds great just hope I can get son to use garlic he complains about the smell of the vinegar and mayo. Wish me luck. By the way make sure to use real mayo if you try this. Something about it having eggs in it that pulls out all the infection. Just another thing our wonderful chickens do for us!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Halloween I do an egg mask - just scramble an egg & apply - some recommend no yolk for others just yolk depending on skin type - I just use the whole egg, when applied & allowed to dry it will look all "crinckly & wrinkly" so its a good witch skin for All Hallows...just google egg masks.....

OMG people who can relate to me!! Im 35 and about to start accutane. I have tried everything. The minocycline helps but dosent make it go away and stay. I have been diagnosed with severe acne. I have had problems probably since I had my kids. As a teenager I had perfect skin!! Its ridiculous. I cant even hide it. I cant hide the scars either. Its an embarassment. My son finally asked my husband not too long ago what happened to me. Although I talk about it. I didnt realize they didnt understand it. He thought I got burnt or something. There is not enough pancake makeup and cover up in the world!! I may still have to do accutane but Im gonna try this stuff first. Im starting Accutane in 3 weeks.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom