Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

I just wanted to add that I'm headed to Daphney's tomorrow to pick Lady up. I'm in Church Hill, TN right on the VA/TN border. I could pick someone's pup up as well if they wanted to meet me in/near maybe Gate City.

Laurie

I have received word from one of your fellow chicken enthusiasts that was planning on getting 2 puppies, that she has a family medical emergency that will prevent her from taking her 2 girls this weekend.
First and foremost, please pray for her and her family. (specifically, pray against 'organ rejection' )
Second, if you're interested in a female puppy, Faith and Hope now need another home. (see page 4 on this post for specific markings)
If interested, they are 6wks today and ready to breath their puppy breath on and chew on the hands of new parents. They are growing like weeds and the cutest fluffy balls of white! They have all been wormed and had their first shots and are on puppy chow.
Please pray,
Thanks,
Daphney 205-665-4050 [email protected]

Hope has been spoken for. I still have 2 males and 1 female.

Last edited:
Lady is home and is a bundle of fluff!! She is so darn sweet. I was sure she was going to have problems coming into our place as the environment is so different but nope. LOL

Right now she is snuggled up on the couch with my husband acting like she's been here forever. Daphney, thank you so very much!!!! She is an amazing little girl!

Laurie

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
smile.png
What sweet babies and mama, and the accent is AWESOME!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom