Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Come on! We've got 2 BEEEEEUtiful males left.
big_smile.png

I can verify that these pups are everything that Daphney says and more! They're friendly, sweet, and loving pups. And big balls of fluff!!!

Lady was with my chickens and ducks today. It was so darn cute.

Laurie

TWO GREAT PYRANEES PUPS have new homes! It's so fun to meet the faces behind the posts. 2 of our flock are snuggling up in their new homes and sound like they are doing GREAT! 2 more are awaiting their new families.
We've still got 2 boys and little FAITH (a female) and they are really starting to show their personalities and are so much fun to watch. They run to meet us at the gate and the boy I call Buddy had to be at the house with us for a couple of days and will follow right along with our big dogs and walk down the road like he knows what he's doing. They amaze me at how smart they are.
If you need a really nice pup, acclimated to chickens, drop me a line.
Daphney in Alabama

P.S. I'm taking a trip to NW Arkansas this next week if you are anywhere near I-40 from Memphis to Fort Smith. I'll be going from B'ham to Memphis, then I-40.

Hey Daphney,
Golyath is home and adjusting great. He is so well mannered....well except when he wants to come in and lay on the living room floor , he will whine and scratch the door. But really he hasn't once left the boarders of our yard and it is not fenced! My chickens are still nervous of him. But he walks around the chicken pen and duck pen regularly. The he naps under the back porch. The very first day he got use to a collar and trainned to the crate. ( NO accidents ) The next day he trained on the leash and by the evening was use to it and learning more and more every day. He only comes to my husband, daughter or myself. Friends and family come by and call him, entice him and he will just lay under the porch. He is GREAT!!!! EVERY ONE SHOULD MAKE THE TRIP DOWN TO ALABAMA AND GET A PUP. THEY ARE CUTE, SMART, CALM. AND IN LESS THAN A WEEK MAKING REGULAR TRIPS AROUND THE PENS CHECKING ON THE FOWL..........THANKS DAPHNEY.......
big_smile.png
cool.png

I agree with you 100%. Lady is sweet, funny, a little spirited, and listens really well. She doesn't wander off. She stays right with us when we're out walking the perimeter of our property. She goes from the chickens to the ducks then lies down or romps with my grandson.

These are very special pups! I'm so glad we made the trip!

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom