Greenfire Farms

plumcreek

Songster
9 Years
Aug 2, 2010
I am expecing 12 chicks from Greenfire. I didn't hear ANYTHING for a week after ordering so I emailed on Monday and they said they would ship Wednesday. There was no tracking or anything sent on Wed. I emailed Wed evening twice and have heard NOTHING... should I be freaking out calling post offices in my city? I am guessing they just didn't get sent but there is a chance they are sitting in a PO somewhere. I placed two orders and sent them near $1500, you would think they could respond and ship when they say. Anyone else have issues like this?

Last edited:
GreenFire Farms is right down the road from me and I have looked at their website for chicks. Lol after seeing the prices, I politely declined. You would think with the prices of their birds, they would at least give a tracking number!

Be very careful buying from greenfire,I have bought several times from them and this last time they sent us sick birds.

I am expecing 12 chicks from Greenfire. I didn't hear ANYTHING for a week after ordering so I emailed on Monday and they said they would ship Wednesday. There was no tracking or anything sent on Wed. I emailed Wed evening twice and have heard NOTHING... should I be freaking out calling post offices in my city? I am guessing they just didn't get sent but there is a chance they are sitting in a PO somewhere. I placed two orders and sent them near $1500, you would think they could respond and ship when they say. Anyone else have issues like this?

Did you get your chicks?

I saw the prices on the Greenfire a while back also! WOW ! Did not know chickens cost so much, take out a insurance policy on them if you bought more than two of them,,,

Back
Top Bottom