Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
If anyone wants to join me, I'll be putting eggs in on Wednesday/Thursday for a Feb. 1st/2nd Hatch.

I'll be using the Brinsea and all of the eggs I'm putting in will be purebred Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas... 18+ from White Mountain Ranch and at least another 6 to 10 tetris'd in from my coop.... the last of the fertile eggs from my coop because I'm now 'rooless', until these little ones grow up.

I'll also be starting up the 3rd Annual Easter Hatch Thread on Ground Hog's Day... We'll be setting on St. Patrick's day (March 17th,) for an April 7th hatch, the day before Easter.

Can't wait to see how this thread converts with the new forum site so get ready for some pics and bi-daily updates if you like watching a bat crap crazy train wreck.

I was gonna put mine in on Friday, but thursday'll work. I'm doing the Valentine's Day hatch too. Tryin' my luck on gettting two incubators, a homemade cabinet I just finished lining with styrafoam, and an old hovabator that's keeps getting waaay too hot.

smile.png

And anyone on here who loves their chickens and almost everything that comes with them are bat-crap crazy. Myself included~

I'm just sad that I can't ever do any egg exchanges. Not for at least three years.

I need to set some more eggs before I drown in them. I am in. Need to do some fertility tests any way, got more chickens:) Sorry about your roo, Mahonri!:'(

Quote:
Well, the way I look at it, 5 short months and I should have another roo, it's just... how do I keep it quiet enough?

I sure wish those eggs I bought from you wouldn't have fried in Meg's bator.

I'm in!
big_smile.png
I'm hopelessly addicted to hatching, looks like I'm in good company.
lol.png

I've got ladies broody everywhere so I think I'll use a few of them, my 'bators aren't too happy in the heat over here.

i am in . was going to wait until feb. 1st to put some in the incubator but it has been a mild winter. so far the eggs that i have collected are heritage delawares, australorps, and black cubalayas.

Cool. Glad I'll have some hatching buddies.

Still waiting for the mail to arrive with my eggs!

Back
Top Bottom