Ground Hog's Day Hatch

I have a chick!! I have a chick!! :weee AND 5 as in FIVE! additional pips!

Bring on the M& M's!!

Happy Birthday Wolftracks!!

TinaK: sending you some good vibes for your ducklets, please post how you make out.

Kellyn, thanks for all the great info, sorry about your Australorp :(.

My chicks have alled died...
hit.gif

Well I ended up with just the 4 from my birds. 1 FBCM and 3 EE or Olive Eggers. Not one shipped egg hatched. To to it off I just lost one of the 2 from the shipped Marans that hatch on the 30th. The wheaten I helped out. She seemed fine and just suddenly took a turn for the worse. The 4 new ones though are still huddled in a corner afraid of the other FBCM chick. What a bunch of chickens!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is lockdown for me. I did the last candling of quail eggs, I somehow missed 2 infertiles the last time I candled them and found 2 DIS embryos, probly died last weekend. I'll post the final count when I set them for lockdown later tonight. Still have to candle the chicken eggs.
The test eggs from my EW cot hens and my rosetta pied cot roo are showing signs of fertility, so I'm guessing my tibetan roo is a dud.
hmm.png

My chicks have alled died...
hit.gif

I'm really sorry about your chicks rsleghornchicki
sad.png
I only had two eggs in due to hatch on the 2nd and finally gave up on them this evening....one never developed and the other was dead in the shell. I still have 15 more that are set to hatch on Wednesday, hopefully I'll do better then.

Back
Top Bottom