Guess the mystery chicks

Sep 17, 2019
So I got 6 chicks 3 weeks ago from rural king totally by accident because they had pasty butt and I felt bad for them... 4 at first I thought might be Delaware's? But now I'm not sure the other 2 I have no clue... first pic is peanutbutter bc I called it pb for a while bc of its terrible pasty butt when i first got this one it literally had a chunk of hard poo the size of a half dollar stuck to its butt

Attachments

• 20190918_085418.jpg
    20190918_085418.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 11
Kiki now I think kiki and lili are different breeds but unsure what neither of them have combs yet and they are bigger and look different than the others they were also color coded differently from the first 4 posted

Attachments

• 20190918_085922.jpg
    20190918_085922.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 8
Note the bin I think was labeled Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers I'm 99.99999% sure they were mislabeled:lau. I love crested chickens... but these I had to buy just because my 9 year old daughter and I saw them and felt terrible plus we got them for 1$ a piece vs 3$ because of the pasty butt sooo win win :celebrate:D any help with possible ids would be appreciated but whatever they are they are mine :love

4 at first I thought might be Delaware's?
That's my guess, too.

the other 2 I have no clue...Note the bin I think was labeled Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers

Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers can have any possible appearance, and even any kind of comb--depending on what was crossed to produce them. So if they eventually lay blue or green eggs, you'll finally know if the label was right :)

Back
Top Bottom