Guess The Second Breed My Dog Is Mixed With

Quote:
Her eyes look like pitbull to me also. She might have several breeds mixed in her.

Staffordshire Bull Terrier, possibly?
idunno.gif

Now that I look at the Bull Terrier, I think that might be at least a part of her make up. I am glad that you all noticed her eyes. I have always thought that she had unusual shaped eyes.

Quote:
I had a friend do a doggy DNA test on her CHAMPION American Staffordshire Terrier, he's registered and a show champion...

His result: Border Collie
smile.png

The test cost her more than $100.

I would like to put my vote in for Welsh Corgi or Bull Terrier too... Bull Terrier would explain the head/eye shape... the ears look corgi-ish
smile.png

Quote:
I had a friend do a doggy DNA test on her CHAMPION American Staffordshire Terrier, he's registered and a show champion...

His result: Border Collie
smile.png

The test cost her more than $100.

I would like to put my vote in for Welsh Corgi or Bull Terrier too... Bull Terrier would explain the head/eye shape... the ears look corgi-ish
smile.png

To the DNA test
th.gif

Kieba is probably more then one breed of dog, although I think that she has a lot of GSD in her makeup. I think that you and redhen are correct, she does have Welsh Corgi Ears. Although I wonder how the little Corgi got with the big GSD. LOL

GSD/Stffordshire Terrier/Corgi and maybe a little Blue Heeler and Lab like someone else suggested. My all around mutt dog.

I would bet money on GSD and Bull terrier!! Hands down. The noses shape gives it away. She has GSD ears they have tall straight triangle ears. Short hair from the bull terrier, ears and coloring from the GSD. MY guess that is.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom