Guess we will keep the boy after all

I think it was Mark Twain that something like this..."when they turn 13 put them in a barrel with a hole in the side, when they turn 16 plug the hole".... my apologies to Mark Twain.

I hate that college's only have the grades from 9th-11th grades (ages 14ish to 16ish) to judge whether to let them in....and so much of their life seems to depend on the college....and all the studies say their brains won't be finished developing unti 25ish....but they can be parents at 12ish....

Parenting
hide.gif

That boy does seem like a keeper!

You know grandkids are your reward for not offing your teenager. Also they are revenge.

Quote:
Thats one of the best quotes ive ever heard.. I think Ill get that on a plaque and put it on my desk in my classroom...full of middle schoolers... that all need a barrel
gig.gif

I call it the braindead age--from middle school to sometime right after college. My motto is live long enough to be a problem for your kids!

Quote:
Oh, believe me, girls are worse. You should have seen me...
lol.png

I used to feed a flock of wild pigeons which drove the parents crazy. They would do things like roost on the garage, poo on the porch (there were well over 50!) and one time I even snatched a pair of eggs and hatched them under my doves. Hence the name, "magicpigeon"
tongue.png

^ haha. I am 16 and driving my parents nuts. it could be my two roo's that live outside their bedroom window or the 50 chickens 7 ducks 7 turkeys and two geese that will soon be ocupying the the brooder boxes in the basement. The step mother that only raised two princess girls has no idea what to do with me
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom