Guide GUIDE: How to fix not getting alerts for watched threads

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
If you're subscribed to a thread, but find that you are not receiving alerts for new posts in the said thread, there is a solution to this problem that I have found to work on at least one occasion.
I cannot guarantee that this solution will work for everyone, but I haven't seen any other solutions to date, so it's what I have to offer :)
To resolve the issue:
Clear your browser cache.
Instructions on how to do so on both mobile and PC for common browsers is located here

On Chrome, click the three dots in the top right corner --> Settings --> Advanced --> History --> Clear Browsing History

Find this option
upload_2019-1-21_12-31-45.png

and select clear data

Cyprus

Last edited:
Thanks! I've noticed lately I was getting fewer alerts (the lightning bolt) on mobile devices but was able to see them in the watched threads section. I'm really wondering if part of my issue was having multiple pages up on multiple devices.

If you're subscribed to a thread, but find that you are not receiving alerts for new posts in the said thread, there is a solution to this problem that I have found to work on at least one occasion.
I cannot guarantee that this solution will work for everyone, but I haven't seen any other solutions to date, so it's what I have to offer :)
To resolve the issue:
Clear your browser cache.
Instructions on how to do so on both mobile and PC for common browsers is located here

On Chrome, click the three dots in the top right corner --> Settings --> Advanced --> History --> Clear Browsing History

Find this option
View attachment 1648735
and select clear data

Cyprus
Thank you!
I'm new and I haven't received any alerts from my first post. When I looked I had 24 replys. Oops!

Thank you!
Jonnie Diann

Back
Top Bottom