Guinea fowl is lethargic, doesn't appear to eat or drink and has liquid green poop HELP

turkey_bwub

In the Brooder
May 10, 2021
This past weekend (last friday night) a raccoon got into my chicken yard and injured one of my male guineas. From what I can tell it only ripped out some feathers and possibly cut him on his neck however I only saw blood on his neck but no wound. I ended up bringing him inside that night as it was raining and figured he'd be much more comfortable dry inside. I left him some food and water and checked on him the next morning and he seemed to have had a bit of both. Since then however I've noticed he's not eating or drinking, he has a liquid, dark green poo that sometimes has something in it. I tried to take him outside thinking maybe the new environment was just stressing him out however the other guineas will just chase him and beat him up.

I currently don't know what to do other than feeding him by hand (raw eggs or meal worms) which has been difficult and giving water mixed with some booster rooster, any help is greatly appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom